I was playing with my small dog he is almost 1 yrs old and his tooth got stuck in his toy while we were playing i puuled

Tooth is loose and crooked now in gum.

Asked by Member 1150225 on Jan 15th 2013 Tagged chihuaha, loose, tooth, teethloss in Health & Wellness

Answers

I would have a vet check it out. It could get infected. Good Luck!

Most likely it is a puppy tooth, particularly if it is a canine tooth. Does there appear to be another tooth growing out of the same place?? If so, this is likely his puppy canine tooth, which sometimes come out very late in small breed dogs. If so, it should fall out now that it is loose. Any other puppy teeth remaining should be pulled when he is neutered as they often get infected as well as push the adult teeth out of place and crowd the mouth.
If you have any question, check with your vet to be safe.

Tiara

If it is an adult tooth. This could be a real problem. You want to be careful with small dogs and teeth. I would have a vet check the tooth out.

Tiara answered on 1/17/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer