i recently moved out of my parents house and moved my dog away from their dog and now my dog will not eat her food.

its the same food shes been eating for months. i know its possibly because she's away from my parents dog but there's not much i can do. anything that can help would be much appreciated.

Asked by Member 1031685 on Apr 23rd 2011 in Food & Nutrition

Answers

Any change can be upsetting. As long as she is drinking don't worry, she'll eat when she's hungry.

Make the new home your own and set up a new, fun routine for the two of you. Walk, make new dog pals, visit pet stores, etc.

In time she'll adjust.

Congrats on your own place :-)

Bridget aka Bad Pants, Ruby Ru

Just love and time will help. It is only natural for her to not be herself for awhile as she transitions.
Try re-visting her doggie friend though, the more she understands the dog is not gone for good and that now she must just visit will help. dogs do understand alot more then we know.

Bridget aka Bad Pants, Ruby Ru answered on 4/25/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer