Kaya

I posted a response in the wrong thread. How do I delete it?

Asked by Kaya on Dec 21st 2010 in General

Answers

If it was in the forums, (Not here in Answers) you can go back and edit it- when this kind of thing happens, people go back and change their text to just "whoops! Wrong thread" or something. You can't delete it yourself. The option to edit your post (look for "edit your post" in tiny letters on the frame of the post) will expire after a certain amount of time has passed. If it's been too long, P-mail a moderator to move or delete it for you- they might not get around to it right away, but they should be able to help. If you don't know who the moderators are, look for "Moderator" in big letters under their picture in their forum posts. Some of the mods are Duncan, Eponine, Raven, Kiona, and a few more I can't remember.

If you made a mistake here in answers, I have no idea how to fix it. But don't worry, people will figure out that you answered the wrong question and not be too confused.