☕ Finley ☕

I paid for plus subscription but am not getting it

I paid to renew Finley's account on the 9th of April. The payment cleared my bank on the 12th. Her account said she was renewed for Plus until the 9th of 2011. Now, it has been taken away even though you already received payment. To say I am ticked off by this is to be guilty of gross understatement.

I expect to be credited for the days in which you took away the Plus subscription and an apology for your mistake.

Asked by ☕ Finley ☕ on Apr 17th 2010 in DogsterPlus

Answers

Zoe

Finley, we are just Dogster members that answer these questions. You should contact Dogster Headquarters about this mix up you are having.
At the bottom of this page you can click on "Contact Us" That will open a page that you can fill in for help.
You won't hear from them over the weekend.

Zoe answered on 4/17/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

It seems on my end your Plus is working just fine. Everything is on your profile.

Looks like you are a plus member to me... you have captions on your photos and you have a plus photo album.