I need to no the name of this dog breed

Okay so I seen this puppy on fb right and the dog is so cute n I really want this dog but I need 2 find out the breed of the dog before I can even get the dog can someone email me at Sade.Green94@gmail.com so I can send them the pic of the dog plz I really really need someone 2 answer me... The dog has puffy half n looks like a teddy bear

Asked by Member 1097275 on Mar 4th 2012 in Breeds

Answers

why don't you ask the person who posted the dog's picture? Also, you can link to images in your question if they are already hosted online somewhere.

I am not comfortable giving my private email address to a stranger.

Here's a chart of many AKC-recognized breeds, maybe you will see your mystery dog here:
www.conchokennelclub.org

For the record, there are MANY factors to choosing a dog breed, and appearance is only one of them. Just because a dog is cute doesn't mean it's a good fit for you.

I'll take a stab at it and guess you are taking about the Pomeranian. Some seem to be sporting a new "hairstyle"... at least it's not something I have seen until recently.

Here's a link to a picture of one.
www.dailymail.co.uk