Zodiac

I need a unique uncommon name for my blue male staffy pup

Asked by Zodiac on May 12th 2008 Tagged names in Other Puppies

Best Answer

Lily

Azure. Though a staffy is not a Spanish breed. He is adorable!

Lily answered on May 12th.

Answers

Roxy

Beau (pronounced bow) - French for handsome.
Hope that this helps.

Roxy answered on 5/12/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Juno

So are you undecided about Neptune?

I tend to like to use ancient Greek and Roman names, sometimes from mythology (like in Juno's case), sometimes not. With the exception of popular deities like "Zeus", they tend to be pretty uncommon. I lean toward Latin names because it's easier to find ones that are simple and easy to spell. www.20000

Juno answered on 5/12/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

i am not sure about any names, but i want you to know he is so pretty, the prettest dog i have seen in a long time!

Flippy Boop

That is one GORGEOUS puppy!

Well as we're footie supporters(soccer fan) you could always name him after a famous blue side over in the UK called Chelsea (check out my families ~ Alfie page if you wanna know more).

Or you could always go for merle ~ as in the coat colour.

He's such a cute lil fella thru isint he:-)

Flippy Boop answered on 5/12/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Cash TT

Well, when we got our blue boy Cash, he went a few days without a name. We called him Atilla, Guinness, Brujo, Tyson... we settled on Cash- the last name of one of our favorite artists.

In the Brew vein, you could call your little boy Pabst... as in Pabst Blue Ribbon!
You could also think about some of your favorite things and come up with unique names that way!
Ultimately- the best name will come to you- get to know your pup and the name will just appear.

Cash TT answered on 5/12/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Why not name him after a star? (I was reading about Astronomy in school today, so that's why I'm asking.)
Stars have names like Serious, Polaris, Orion (oops, that's a constellation), Aractus.
The next dog I get I plan naming his "pedigree name" Canis Major (after the dog constellation) and his "call name" will be Serious (after the brightest star in Canis Major).

Annie

Oh but he is gorgeous. I couldn't come up with an unusual name for you although the star( Sirius-the Dogstar from Orions Belt)and beer themes were a great start. Good luck

Annie answered on 5/12/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Odie-Wan-Kenobi  CGC

Cute in Italian is carino

Odie-Wan-Kenobi CGC answered on 5/12/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Awww your pup is so adorable! My pup is a blue leopard we call her CeeCee or Gongu which is korean for princess... but i liked the first person saying azure.