I have a question. I have a morkie for almost 2 yrs. and about a month ago i just got a 3 month old (at that time) a pit

I have a question. I have a morkie for almost 2 yrs. and about a month ago i just got a 3 month old (at that time) a pitbull and my small dog all he does is smell everywhere and at times piss on certain areas in the house? Will this eventually stop and its like he just want to be all over the pitbull in a weird way if you know what i mean. I just want to know will he calm down and stop doing the things he does

Asked by Member 1157278 on Feb 27th 2013 in Other Behavior & Training

Answers

How did you introduce the dogs? Is the morkie neutored? He is just asserting his dominance. If you make yourself the dominant one in the house, the dog will stop with the behaviours.