Kiko

I have a popular pet blog and wondered where I could post the information for other dogster members to access?

I have a blog called Doggies and Stuff. I host giveaways and review pet products. I was recently chosen by PetSmart to review a few items for the Martha Stewart line, and have worked with many popular pet companies; Big Shrimpy, PetHead, PetSmart, Nootie, WETNoz, Premier, FURminator, SleepyPod, and more.

I'm not sure where on Dogster I can post my blog information. I'm excited to be a part of Dogster! Woof!

Asked by Kiko on Jul 12th 2010 in General

Answers

Petri

You might want to read the Community Guidelines to find out if it is acceptable to post your blog info. Here is the link: www.dogster.com

You may have to get some kind of approval?

Petri answered on 7/12/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

molly

are you paid to reveiw the products? and i would have to agree with the last post thats probably were you would post it

molly answered on 7/12/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I was talking to one of the petsmart employees and they had to watch a video from Martha Stewart where she said she had personaly tryed every item she now makes. he wondered if she personally tryed out the piddle pads. All i could do is laughat that statement.