Spirit Marie swinford

I have a 2 yr old husky please help

He has been fixed this just started today she lets us know when she needs to go out at night when we r sleeping she knows to use puppy pad but today she desides to use the spear bed and our bed as a bathroom... what should I do is something wrong with her bladder. I know its not old age cuz again she is only 2

Asked by Spirit Marie swinford on Nov 25th 2012 in House Soiling

Answers

I think there is something wrong with her bladder. You should take her to a vet ASAP!

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs

yes have her checked out by a vet asap

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs answered on 11/26/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Post-spay bladder infections are pretty common. My husky got one after her spay surgery and went in the house, though she's usually very communicative about having to go. Some antibiotics took care of it in a few days, and I just took her out about every hour In the meantime, whether she had to go or not, leaving her in a secure and easily-cleaned area of my home if I was away. It's a good idea to slide a clean pie plate under her while she's going so that you have a urine sample to take with you rather than having to wait around at the vet or making a return trip. Best of luck and thanks for spaying!

Abby - Forever Loved

She could either have a bladder infection needing antibiotics or she could have spay incontinence. Our late female had spay incontinence and it came on suddenly and was worse at night or when she was resting. This was treated with a short course of hormone therapy.

Please take her to a vet and this checked out.

Abby - Forever Loved answered on 11/26/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer