I have a 15 week old shiba inu, Dakota, who doesn't have a problem peeing in her crate, and then sleeping in it!

I understand that puppies are technically only able to hold it about 1 hour for every month they are old.....
With that being said, she's got enough room in her crate to stand up/turn around, and I use one towel as her bedding.
She is able to hold her pee/poop all night long, and I let her out at 7:30am, 12:30pm, and 5:30pm during the day (with addional let-outs before bed). She used to be able to hold it, but the past two weeks she's been peeing in her crate and just turning back around and sleeping in it!
She isn't having any issues at night, which doesn't lead me to believe she has any kind of a UTI/bladder infection.
Any advice on how to get her back on track for housebreaking???

Asked by Member 816576 on Mar 17th 2009 Tagged cratetraining, housebreaking in Crate Training