I have 2 pit/lab puppies they are 9months old and they are starting their adolesence stage and now every time I leave th

I have two adolesent puppies that are destroying my house and eating my furniture appliances and carpet when ever I leave my house I have tried crate training but one messes himself and the other one gets sick from the smell does anyone have any advice

I am also having problems with walking them on their leashes they continue to try to drag me down the street when we leave when I correct them they stop for the time being until you take them out the next time advice on that would be great too

Asked by Member 1138677 on Nov 1st 2012 in Leash Walking

Answers

Koby

I would crate train them in separate crates. Koby is 19 months old and still can't be trusted. He's crated when we're not around. As for the pulling, take one at a time on the leash. Every time they pull, abruptly change direction without warning. You need to teach them to pay attention to you when they are walking. Good Luck!

Koby answered on 11/2/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer