I don't want My buddy Shaggy to die... plzzz help! Plzzz

My buddy Shaggy is a puppy that followed us home on a random day he is about 6 or 7 months. After no one claimed him we decided to keep him. We dont know what his breed is (he's dark brown with some black on his back, has alote of stringy hair with a little black beard lol. I'm guessing he's some type of terrier) but we love him very much. Today I noticed that shaggy isnt as playful, he doesnt come to me when being called nor does he jump and lick me with that excitement, he also isnt wagging his tail, but instead it's like he has no life to him, he's very slow and just lays down in his bed? He looks soo sad and I am worried and dont know what to do plzzz help! plzzzz

Asked by Member 1076697 on Dec 10th 2011 in Illness & Disease

Answers

Take him to the vet.

If he's sick, take him to the vet. We aren't vets, and certainly can't diagnose or treat an illness over the internet without even seeing the patient!

Becca

He is lonely for his "rightful" owner.

After you take him to the vet and have him checked out, contact Animal Control, use Craigslist, put Flyer's at your local approved notification areas.

Keep in mind how many tears may fall from some child's eye (their parents too) if you delay this.

Your personal satisfaction is no tradeoff for someone's grief.

Becca answered on 12/10/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

He needs to see a vet.