I don't know which dog to chose! Help!

On Friday I'm adopting a puppy from a lady with a litter of ten. She has one girl and 9 boys. I need some advice! I currently have a 4 year old Westie and a year old cat (both fixed). Both are females and VERY loving. But I can't decide on which puppy to chose. I was looking for boxer puppies when I found out about these puppies. They're mix breed, and the mother and father were strays so the owner has no idea what they consist of. I'm positive they have some boxer in them. The males are all brindle with black on the outside of the muzzle, white on the inside, and a white strip up their face. They look exactly like boxers. But the female is a dirty fawn color, maybe even lighter than a fawn, with the same face as the males. Her coat isn't as smooth as a boxer's, but it isnt wired, either. They aren't as broad and square are pitbulls, or as chunky as bulldogs. I guess I'm just confused on which gender to pick. Get the girl, and swerve away from the boxer look? Or adopt the boy, keep the

Asked by Member 1150085 on Jan 15th 2013 in Puppies

Answers

Alikazam

Take your Westie and let him help pick. Dogs can pick their own friends too. As for gender it's personal preference.

Alikazam answered on 1/15/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Wiggles BN

GO by personality and what your pup likes. Look for a pup that will fit in with your personality and with your current dogs personality

Wiggles BN answered on 1/17/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer