The Sassy 7 Pack

I am not getting any dogster mail.

I get pawmail from Dogster, but I do not get any mail from the Schnauzers Rule Group.

Asked by The Sassy 7 Pack on Feb 9th 2010 Tagged nomailforweeks in Groups

Answers

Eloise

It may be that your group isn't very active. I belong to a few Havanese groups and they are not active at all. Check to see the last posted message.

Eloise answered on 2/9/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Yes, some groups are not that active at all.

You can join my group, it is active!

www.dogster.com

But, you may be having Dogster problems, where you may not be getting any group mail.

Bol, Schnauzers Rule sends plenty of messages! We bark all the time!
7 Pack, maybe check your Account Preferences. On your Account page check # 3 and #5 to make sure your preferences are correct.
Or since we bark so much at SR, your email server might have thought the messages were spam. Check your junk box. Some of the pups have had to contact their servers to let them know the mail is safe.