I am looking for a home or foster for a lovely female pitbull a.s.a.p. she is currently at the humane society in co spri

We found a lovely female pitbull running down a major street in CO Springs five days ago. She has been turned in to the CO Springs animal shelter and is now available for adoption. I live in Denver where these poor little guys are not allowed and am looking for someone to adopt or foster her immediately. please contact me at dhmachura@yahoo.com

Asked by Member 1178241 on Jul 3rd 2013 Tagged pitbullfosterandoradoption in Adoption & Rescue

Answers

Contact pit bull rescues in Colorado and the Colorado Springs area, one may take the dog in and find it a good home.