I am having great problems bathing my 8mth old puppy, and I dont want to stop walking him in fields and woods just so he

Asked by Member 1156022 on Feb 19th 2013 Tagged bath in Behavior & Training

Answers

your question cut off, but in general to make bathing easier, you need to bath him every week in perhaps a natural shampoo like earth bath's tearless puppy shampoo. or every day if you need to, earthbath products are 100% natural, the hypoallergenic shampoo with no scent is great for dogs with allergies and wont' dry out skin. To make bathing easier, keep his coat short and also perhaps in a product called rapid bath or just simply a hose for human showers like this one www.amazon.com

It makes bathing a lot easier in the tub, just make sure water him first from only NECK To tail NOT FACE, and add in shampoo and rinse THROUGHOUT it should take only about 10 minutes to bathe and about another 10 minutes to dry w/ microfiber towel. less time depend on the size of dog, but keeping the hair short makes life so much easier on a dog that is a long haired bre