http://www.damnlol.com/skeptical-dog-is-skeptical-6410.html What kind of dog is this?

I have a dog that looks similar to this one, what kind of dog is it?

Asked by Member 1079945 on Dec 26th 2011 in Cross Breeds

Answers

Perhaps a Greyhound or Greyhound mix? My other guess was Chihuahua. But he looks like he's probably a large dog, though maybe the angle is deceptive.
Honestly hard to tell just by the head, with that angle, and without some other pictures of him.

uh, a mutt? Looks like some kind of Lab/pitbull/whippet mix. Hard to say with just a head shot. Maybe make a profile for your dog with better pictures than that?

Elsie

How big is the dog? how much does your dog weigh? The others who responded thought it looked big.... but he looks small to me. If it's a small dog it could be maybe a chihuahua/ rat terrier mix maybe? The face looks kind of like my friends dog. She is rat terrier/cocker spaniel mix, which is crazy because she look nothing like a cocker spaniel! =)

Elsie answered on 12/27/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Coco

He looks like a Jack Russell/Pitbull mix. You can Google it and check if you like.

Coco answered on 5/8/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer