How to teach dog to bite on aggressive body parts ..?

My Dog already know how to bite on right hand on an attacker . But may any trainer will tell me that how to teach my dog to attack on aggressive body part ? (Hand leg or whatever aggressive).

Please don't tell that "Go to a professional trainer", as here are no trainer and I must train my dog myself knowing that he is a very good obedient boy and in my sole responsibility..

Asked by Member 1126270 on Aug 18th 2012 Tagged attackdog, gsd, germanshepherd, training in Agility & Sports

Answers

I don't mean to be rude, but why would you want to teach your dog to be aggressive? Do you live in a bad neighborhood? If trained improperly for protection, dogs can become dangerous, not only to strangers but to their owners as well. I would think that the fact that you already trained him/her to bite on the hand should be enough to deter any intruder or threatening person. I had a dog, Jax, that bit. She was a real worry to me, because I had to be very careful with her around people. She missed out on a lot in life because she couldn't be trusted. Good Luck with your dog.

Sorry..but it would be irresponsible to dole out that kind of info online. A PPD MUST be trained professionally if you have no clue. Curious..you say he bites the right hand of an attacker...I sure hope you're not having him bite on YOU!
Many dogs will step in to protect you should the need arise. If you live in an area where you fear for your life from people, there must be trainers somewhere.
There is a huge liability issue should your dog bite someone. A second "oops" bite could be a death sentence.