how to make rottweiler fat?

i want make my rottweiler fat plzzzz give any suggestions friends....

Asked by Member 1117789 on Jun 27th 2012 in Homemade Food

Answers

Before anything else make sure that your dog is dewormed, that is the prime reason why a dog never gain weight. There are variety of dry food products available in the market, just choose a right type required for your dog. One thing that is notable in the rottweiler is that it is important for them to gain height rather than weight. If his rib bones and hip bones are not noticeable that means that your dog does not require to gain weight.

Kazba

I do not understand why you want your dog fat. It is not healthy for then to be that way. In a rottweiler. They can have joint oroblems as well as other herb problems. I would think again before letting your dog get fat

Kazba answered on 6/30/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer