How much do baby huskys cost on average?

I got a baby husky for x-mas and i wonderin how much it cost

Asked by Member 1151901 on Jan 25th 2013 in Puppies

Answers

Mika

First of all I would start by saying, getting a pup for Christmas is not a good thing, it is at that time of year pups end up in shelters because they were givin as gifts to someone who can't care for them properly and much more I wont get into. Second, dogs are different and knowone can give you a set price that he will "cost" you. Depends what you feed him, depends on vaccines and where your from, depends on his health and if you run into any problems, he will need lots of things to simply live also, toys,treats,bed,leash,collar etc...Third if you know nothing of the Husky breed I suggest you go to the Siberian Husky forum here and ask questions, you will be surprised at what you dont know, and what you need to know...there is so much and I will run out room if I try to keep going, but post in the forum and I will give details.
Good Luck

Mika answered on 1/25/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer