Cheveyo

How do you get rid of the smell of dead fish on your dog?

A friends new dog Hailie a 2 year old GSD showed up at my house earlier today and she reeks of fish. its like she has been rolling in dead fish. Its really bad strong and about to make us all sick to our stomachs. What can we do to get rid of that fishy smell? I talked to my friend and he asked me to hold on to her for a few days till his live in girl friend leaves because she has threatened to kill the dog.

Asked by Cheveyo on Sep 30th 2011 Tagged smellslikefish, bathing, stinkydog in Bathing

Answers

Has the dog been checked for an anal gland problem?
Sure sounds like your friend is a way better place for her...instead of getting beaten now she is going to get killed????? Unbelievable!

Why don't you just take the dog to AC? Your stories get larger than life every time, & you never take anyone's advice or answer back. Do THIS dog a favour and send her where she can be properly vetted & adopted to a good family.