Bakari Prince of Tides

How do I save photos from my dogster page

When I right click my dogster photos it says save to folder....what folder??? How else can I save my photos from my page?

Asked by Bakari Prince of Tides on Jan 16th 2014 Tagged save, photos in The Dogster Website

Answers

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

You need to make a folder on your hard drive, usually in the pictures folder and name it something you will remember, maybe princes photos or something like that.
Then, when you right click, you will select that folder and then click on save.
There will probably be more information, probably better, on the group page (click on this link) www.dogster.com
You may have to join the group, just follow instructions to do so.

Toto, CD, RN, CGC answered on 1/16/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Shasta

Usually you can check your computers files, or find a hard drive/memory card that's already in the computer. Then you can usually figure out how to make a new folder somewhere and name it ;)

Occasionally, (only with certain computers though) you can click/hold the picture and drag it to a new tab, then it'll let you right-click and "save image as..."

Hope you can figure it out! ^_^

(Now it's a totally different story for saving photos on a tablet, LOL! But I'm sure you don't have to worry about that...)

Shasta answered on 1/16/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Bear Lyons

you have to be on your account part under the edit then you and right click on it and save it where you want it. Also some of us are moving to www.doggyspace.com since dogster is closing. If you decide to join please friend me.:) You can save all your photos and diaries and videos here.
www.doggyspace.com

Bear Lyons answered on 1/18/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer