Bailey

How Do I Post Pictures In Forums?

I'm just curious how you put pictures in a forums topic so that when you scroll over the green link a picture shows up without having to actually click on the link.

Also, the green link that you scroll over, how do you change the name of it to of what the picture is of?

I know you need to have pictures on photobucket etc. but I would just like to know what link I put in the forums page, how to do that, and how to change the name of the link..?

I apologize if this was confusing, I'm not sure how to properly word it.I always thought I was better with technology but apparently not LOL.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Asked by Bailey on Mar 19th 2012 in Forums

Answers

I suck at HTML coding so I use link-maker websites. The one I use for mouse-over pics (where you don't have actually click, it just comes up when you hover over it) is this:
jonradchenko.com
And to make clicky links (not for pics, but to take someone to an outside web page):
home.roadrunner.com

Also, take a look at the Tips and Tricks forum, they have lots of cool stuff, and I bumped up some helpful threads:
www.dogster.com

Yes, these are good links, Answers always makes most of it invisible, but if you hover over them you can see where they actually go.

i am sure u have a knowledge on how to upload pictures on image sharing website try deffe.com after you upload picture in it you would get several links . use those links very carefully according to the forum requirement , if the forum have text box the paste direct link , if it doesn't insert link HTML with in tags and make sure that the link ain't broken. you asked about changing the links, i reckon that will not take you any where.