How do I join foxhoundville without joining dogster?

I do not need the mega information that dogster provides, but just the meat and potatoes of the dog breed I am asking about. As a foster home for pound dogs, we care for many different breeds and we like to know about them.

Asked by Member 787745 on Jan 6th 2009 in American Foxhound

Answers

If foxhoundville is a Dogster Group, then you have to join in order to belong. I don't think there's any way around that, but you could contact the help desk at dogster to be absolutely sure.

Honestly, though, even if you become a regular Dogster member, you don't need to participate in anything other than the group that you want to be part of. You don't have to be involved in anything else.

Also, in my experience with Dogster, emails are very minimal, maybe just a few per year that arrive telling you about new features on Dogster, and even with those, you can opt out at any time.

Also, you have the added bonus as a member of accessing the forums, which have special areas for fostering and networking for foster homes, so you might end up being interested in that, too.

Hope that helps.