How do I get Pup Pals??

I have requested several Pup Pals. No one replied? I 'm friendly, cute and like to play?? Am I doing something wrong or do I need a bath??

Woof
Zak

Asked by Member 795639 on Sep 11th 2011 Tagged gettingpuppals in Pup Pals

Answers

Some features on Dogster have had a few glitches since the re-tooling. Maybe contact HQ to make sure your requests have gone through. Some folks are picky who they friend.

Zoe

I sent you a request. Did you get it? If not, fur sure contact HQ and let them know there is a problem.
At the very bottom of this page you can click "contact" and go from there.

Zoe answered on 9/11/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Gia

Some people are never on dogsters, others can be mean and just not accept you, OR Dogster might be having a glitch and your paw mail is never sent (:

Gia answered on 9/11/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I sent you a pal request! I think some people don't check very often.

Delta

Some people just don't check that much. I personally spend most of my time in the forums. Anyone is free to send me a request if you need a friend, I am always looking for Pup Pals.

Also, learn as much about dogs as you can and post in the forums a lot. People will like that you are so helpful, and will probably be more likely to befriend you! I found one of my Pup Pals through posting an answer!

Delta answered on 9/22/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer