Sir Buddy Stubbs

How Do I flush Out my Puppys eyes?

I just got back from the Vet for my 12 week shots - ouchie. While I was there Buddy had a ear flush (Trizultra +Keto) but the assistant got it in his eyes! :( It stung and she didn't do anything about it. When we were on the way home his eyes weeped profusely. I need to flush out his eye but I don't know how. I did call up the Vet to go back there and get them to do it but they were only open 1/2 day and we were the last in.

Can I use regular filtered water? Regular eye wash? I don't know what to do. Thanks

Asked by Sir Buddy Stubbs on Nov 19th 2013 Tagged eyes in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Lily Zollyna Adagio Ademis

use very diluted distilled witchazel.

.. also if your dog suffers from 'mucky'eyes change it's water to mineral water.. the chlorine in 'tap' water causes or worsens 'mucky' eyes

x

from
Lily's Dabbler

Lily Zollyna Adagio Ademis answered on 11/27/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer