Paco

How do I convince my parents into adopting a second dog?

We have a 10 month old Tibetan Spaniel called Paco and I really love dogs so I would really like another one, Paco is the happiest around other dogs and he does get a little bored and lonely just playing with humans until we get to go to the dog park. We have plenty of space and time for 2 dogs, but I guess they're just afraid of it being too much work and expense?

Asked by Paco on Apr 12th 2013 in Other Adoption & Rescue

Answers

If you are a minor you must accept what your parents say. Paco is still a baby & will need lots of training. Puppies are work. He does not need another dog. Show your parents you are tesponsible by doing everything you must for Paco. Perhaps in another 6 months they may decide you can have another.