Marley

How can i socialize my yappy Min Pin x ?

He is a year old and he loves going for walks but as soon as he sees other people or dogs he barks (even through windows) He was not very well socialized when he was a puppy due to the fact we lived in the country, i brought him in town with us and he saw people through the car windows and he still barked. This has been an on going problem for maybe 6 months now, we think he might be fear-aggressive just by the way he acts... I love taking him for walks but its embarassing when he barks. Can someone give me ideas or tips on how to fix this ?, i wanna make walks enjoyable :)

Asked by Marley on Dec 3rd 2012 in Socialization

Answers

Grant

On thought might be to take him to training classes at a local pet store. He'll get a chance to meet other dog there under somewhat controlled conditions.

Grant answered on 12/8/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer