Diva

Hi,just signed up and looking for information on masking / soothing itchy was caused by food or environmental allergies.

Diva, my Chesapeake has 10 food allergies and 27 environmental allergies of which we will begin shots to treat them soon but in the meantime what can I use to improve her life now. Stop the violent bitting of feet and paws at night. We ALL need some sleep!
A vet is involved in testing and treating allergies but no one has a solution for the interim time.

Asked by Diva on Dec 4th 2012 Tagged nighttimerelief, safesleepinducedtreatments in Allergies

Answers

Have they suggested benedryl? I would ask if you can give that and how much? Also, you can try a shampoo called Sufadene. You can get it from Walmart. It's very inexpensive. It worked for my Golden I had a few years ago. I gave him a bath with it every two weeks. Good Luck!