have two large dogs over 50 lbs each looking for hotel/ motel that is low price and pet friendly?

dogs are house broken,and have graduated from puppy training classes. one is australian cattle dog mix the other is a lab mix

Asked by Member 1114938 on Jun 10th 2012 in Lodging

Answers

Wesley

Try this... www.officialpethotels.com

Wesley answered on 6/10/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Javi

MOST Best Westerns allow dogs with an extra rent charge. Some Motel 6 have dog options too. I know the Hilton's in California are mostly dog friendly. The thing I would say you can lie about is your dog's weight. The cleaning process for hotels when a dog stays is the same for dogs of all weight.

What they are primarily worried about is potty issues, scratching, and biting the room service. Some places won't allow 2 dogs, but like I said, it's not a big deal to stretch the truth if it's just for one night. Check-in at night. Leave your "do not disturb sign on".

Bringfido.com also has many places your dogs can stay. I would still call ahead to double check. Say you only have 1 dog, that way it's easier to pay for everything and find a place. It's not like the front desk will know...

Javi answered on 7/16/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer