Ruby

Has anyone tried Simplexity Health supplements with their dog?

My 3 year old dog has been vomiting every couple of days since August and has undergone a bunch of diagnostic tests to see what is wrong with her. The next step is a surgical biopsy, which we are trying to avoid. I came across these people (Rick & Cindy) who are walking me through a step by step nutrition and supplement program using these products. The diet recommends raw/organic fruits and veggies and organic/steamed chicken/fish to start.

Asked by Ruby on Oct 17th 2012 in Vitamin Supplements

Answers

I (and my pets, dogs and cats both) have been using these supplements for almost 20 years. I find them very effective at strengthening the immune system, and really helpful for digestive upsets. Since your vets are uncertain why your dog is vomiting, both aspects may be beneficial.