Brutus

Has anyone else been having log-in problems?

For weeks, I have not been able to directly log in to Dogster. I type the correct e-mail and password, then nothing happens. The page sort of 'flashes' and I don't even get logged in! It bothers me a lot, because I have to do it several times before I actually get logged in. Sometimes I log in, click on a link (like Answers, Forums, etc.) and I get logged out. I also have to close my internet or refresh it to be able to have acsess to my account. I have talked to the Dogster people about this and they simpily reset my password. It helped for a little bit, but I am not having the same thing happen. I am planning on contacting them again if this continues to be a problem. Has anyone else been having these problems?

Asked by Brutus on May 20th 2010 Tagged login, dogster, difficulty in General

Answers

Ikan

I had this problem a bit ago. I also had to change my password. but after that i have not had problems with it lately. I hope you can figure out what is wrong.

Ikan answered on 5/20/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

xena CGC

go back to your original dogster registration e-mail
click on link and every thing is back like before .

i even tried re entering my username and password with no luck.

xena CGC answered on 10/13/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer