Has anybody heard of ID tag?

Here is the website: www.idtag.com

It has information about it. I was wondering if anybody had this tag? Does anybody have any stories about this? Is it any good?

Asked by Member 821714 on May 20th 2009 in I.D. Tags & Microchips

Answers

Max (aka Sebastian)

I have not heard any stories on it, I went to thier website, and I didn't like the fact that it is $6.95 a year plus $10 for the actual tag. There is an ID tag advertised on here that partners with the American Red Cross, I think it's cost is $25 total one time fee which includes the tag.
The website for it is
www.togethertag.com

I would probably choose the together tag before I would the one you asked about because the benifits are simular but the together tag will be cheaper in the long run (by the 2nd or 3rd year)

Max (aka Sebastian) answered on 5/20/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Quincy - CGC

I use www.petsummary.com its 4.95 and the tag is 15. It also has this wonderful feature that allows you to print out care cards for pet sitters, kennels, or to carry in your wallet.

Quincy - CGC answered on 5/21/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer