Good shampoo for a dog with allergies?

My 3 year old pit bull has allergies to things that are airborne. Whenever I give him a bath he breaks out into scabs that usually fall off on their own and leave him with raw sores. I take him to the vet but the bill always ends up being around $800 and due to personal problems I can't afford to spend that much anymore. Can someone please recommend me a shampoo that has no fragrance or dyes and won't break out my poor baby?

Asked by Member 1182984 on Jul 29th 2013 in Skin Problems

Answers

Jefferspet.com has a large selection of dog shampoos and conditioners, some of which are sensitive and hypo-allergenic. Make sure to condition him to soothe his skin- oatmeal-based formulas work well in avoiding irritation. I like Jeffers and Davis brands, but there are many more on the site. They also have lower prices on products that you may already be buying. ^_^