Hank

Going To float a river with my dog

What the best thing to have for him to sit in. I've seen people with inner tubes they've attached a bottom to but I don't know how. Any suggestions?

Asked by Hank on Apr 4th 2012 Tagged floating, river, tubing, innertube in Travel & Recreation

Answers

I don't know what you can use for that, but I would make sure he has a doggie life jacket on, especially since he is still a puppy.

I have used a queen sized air mattress when I've gone river rafting with mine. He can jump off & swim, or run along the bank & sniff. When he wants to, he climbs back on the air mattress & lies down to enjoy the view.
You can buy inner tubes that have the bottom in them from sporting goods stores, or even a walmart.
I agree that until you know how your dog will take to it a life jacket for him would be a good idea.