Gift for my dog

Is it neccessary to get a gift for my dog?

Asked by Member 1017196 on Dec 29th 2010 in Other Travel & Recreation

Answers

❤  Sadie ❤

its up to you what you can buy for your dog

❤ Sadie ❤ answered on 12/29/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Brutus

Its not neccessary, but it is fun to give dogs gifts on special occasions. If you don't want to spend a lot you can give the dog an extra few treats, a longer walk or lots of belly rubs and petting would also be good!

Brutus answered on 12/29/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

We had 5 dogs in the house Christmas morning and none of them got anything. 4 of them had a great Christmas, extra dogs to play with. It was the fifth one's own fault, or more likely her original owners, that she didn't enjoy playing too. She didn't like the little kids either.

Did he get you something?

You are not obligated to reciprocate,
but it might be nice ;)

Cobee

I am Jody, Cobee's companion, care giver, friend,and person mom.......I believe in following one's heart. If the spirit moves you, go there. What ever you do, be real and sincere, there is nothing more dead than a forced behavior. Just remember ... you will not have this life to do over, there is only one moment, one love and one object. If your dog loves you, may you mirror this devotion back to him/her. Best wishes to you. Also- remember to love yourself, so you will automatically love others!

Cobee answered on 3/27/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer