Ryder

Food questions for 8wk old akita puppy!

Our little akita pup Ryder, will be joining our family in two weeks and she will be 8 wks when we get her. I have been researching what to feed her and how much but I what to get advice and opinions from you guys. We're strongly considering a fresh raw diet because from what I read it is way healthier and we wants what's best for Ryder. What do you think about a raw diet and how much should she eat? What is a safe and healthy treat for pups? I know I have a ton of other questions, I just can't seem to think of them at the moment. If you have any advice on how to prepare for our newest addition would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!! :)

Asked by Ryder on Jan 29th 2013 Tagged newpup, food, puppyadvice in Food & Nutrition

Answers

Wonderful! You should go under the community section in here and look in the Raw forum. They are very helpful and can answer any questions you may have. :D

A raw diet is a great diet! Learn more about feeding a raw food diet in the Dogster Raw Food Diet Forum - www.dogster.com