molly

flyball dog training questions?please help

my dog molly is 8 year old border collie and i wanted to know is she to old to train for flyball to play on a team just for fun?And if she isnt to old how do i teach it and were do i buy supplies?

Asked by molly on Jul 7th 2010 Tagged flyball in Agility & Sports

Answers

Cutie

I have no idea about Flyball but I'm sure you could search online about that. =)
I am positive if you try hard enough with Molly you can train her. I taught my dog Cutie how to do several hard tricks at the age of 11 and she is now nearly 12. =) Good luck!!

~Cutie&Ashez~

Cutie answered on 7/7/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

If you can find a local club that has flyball, i am sure they would be happy to have you join and help you train her to do it. i do not think she is to old at all. If i am not mistaken , they have different levels of experience so she could start out at the lowest level and maybe move up in time. Best of luck to you.