Finding a new home for this ChiWeenie

I have a doggie in my home, Jack, who is desperately searching for a new home. I've had very bad luck with Craiglist, and my local animal shelter killed more than half the dogs brought in last year. So far I've been bringing him to work on Miami Beach with me, with a bandana that says "Adopt Me", contacted various foster homes (all full), and just made him a profile here. What else can I do? He is less than 5 pounds, a total ham for human love and attention, and will be your best friend and shadow for life. Please help point me in the right direction to find him a new home.

Asked by Jack on Oct 19th 2012 Tagged findingaforeverhome, dogadoption, petadoption, craiglist, animalshelters in Other Adoption & Rescue

Answers

Do you have a petco or petsmart close to you. Maybe they would be able to help you by letting you put up a flyer or may even have information of shelters that do not put dogs down.

Have you tries asking your vet? Sometimes they know people who are looking for dogs. They would also know if they are good people.