Hunter

Dry patches on outer ear

I have a year old min pin and I noticed he started to lose hair on his ears and then the skin became dry and scaly. I'm trying to find out if this is normal or not. I took him to the vet and they did a skin sample but everything came back negative.

The vet gave me theraderm cream but it dosen't seem to do anything. Looking for advice on something else I could try. I have a picture which I will post under his profile. Not sure how to insert it here.

Asked by Hunter on Jun 6th 2013 Tagged minpin, health, skin in Skin Problems

Answers

I like dermasol, it works for both cats and dogs. Your dog also might have an allergy. Stop using fragranced products in your home, including floor cleaner, dryer beads, spray scents etc. This could make a positive difference. ^_^