Guiness

Dog's paw pads are fallen off.

I did get my boy back to the vet's this morning. Vet assures me he will heal. They believe it is caused by lack of circulation and the skin is healing itself. I'm not 100% satisfied with it but I will keep watching it and taking pics and taking him back if I don't see any positive changes. If anyone has any suggestions to help with his healing, I'm more than willing to try anything for him. I have been putting warm compressors on his paw several times a day and massaging it as often as possible. It is warm to the touch like the other three so I know his circulation is doing well.

Asked by Guiness on Jan 22nd 2013 in Health & Wellness

Answers

You might try asking this on the health forum on this site. There are more people there to give advice. Good Luck!

Ouch! Poop pup. You might try PETfection Paw Cream on them. It heals up dryness, redness, cuts, etc. quickly and helps block out infection. It is 100% Organic and Non Toxic; it doesn't contain any chemicals or additives that could make them worse. It might give him some relief and help with the healing process. I find it is a wonderful product to have on hand. Hope this helps!