Riversedge of Chaos

Dogs in the bedroom? You know, THE bedroom?

(So, perhaps this is a different take on the word "clean," but I wasn't really sure where else to put this question without a "General Questions" area...)

Remember that "crappy first apartment" from early in your married life? Well, my boyfriend and I are looking forward to calling my studio our "crappy first apartment" as we enter into married life and pinch pennies toward a more spacious living arrangement.

In the mean time, my affectionate Bernese Monster Dog is used to sleeping near the bed, and I don't usually crate him beyond meal time. He gets free reign of our teeny dwelling at night since he doesn't chew on things or have accidents, and he serves as my fuzzy alarm clock in the early morning.

So, with nary a fellow studio dweller in my circle of dog loving friends, I ask you: what do you fellow dog lovers do about dogs in the bedroom when you engage in... bedroom sports? I mean, I can't exactly lock him out of a studio apartment... 0.0

Asked by Riversedge of Chaos "Erebus" on Feb 26th 2013 in Dogs and a Clean Home

Answers

Give him a new toy, Greenie or something to occupy his time. You can even be like your own parents and wait until he's sound asleep ^_^