shiloh Bear

doggie birthday

shiloh is going to be 4 i think april 15 what can we buy him special

Asked by shiloh Bear on Mar 27th 2010 in Toys

Answers

Ella Cinderella

What kind of Toys does Shiloh like? Squeaky toys, Balls, Frisbees, and more. You can Buy him Treats from a Petstore or Make some Home made treats (Find recipes online)

This website may be helpful: www.dog

Ella Cinderella answered on 3/27/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Sprite

If Shiloh likes toys, this article on Dogster might help you find a good one for him - www.dogster.com

Good luck finding something special, and a happy early birthday to Shiloh!

Sprite answered on 3/27/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Brutus

Lots of stuff you could get Shiloh for his 4th birthday! They sell some dog cakes at stores, or you could pre-order one. This is a VERY special present which I got for my dog when he turned one. Dogs will also just appreciate treats, toys, or even a nice walk. Just do whatever you think that Shiloh will like, and you don't have to make it expensive. Maybe play for a while if he likes to play. Anything that he loves will make him happy for his birthday even if it is just something simple like a walk. Have fun!

Brutus answered on 3/27/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Anything that comes from you is special to Shiloh! I take Wiley into the pet store & let him choose his own toy, then he carries it to the cashier, pleased as punch. I will do this for Squ'mey when he turns one also. I posted my recipe for Wiley's Woofday Cake in the Trading dog goodies group. He loves it & you can freeze any leftovers for other special occasions. Happy barkday!

Aww. Happy B-day in advance. Dieta's is the 12th.
I have always wanted to buy one of those sugarless dog cakes. They have some really neat ones out there now.
Dog toys are great too.
have fun on your big day.

Happy bark day to Shiloh in advance.
I find it difficult to purchase gifts for Deogie, he has too many toys now and he gets a new nylabone or bullysticks at least once a week. I try to find something different to celebrate the special days.
A charm for his collar, a little blink is always good and we get them engraved. A paw print framed, I used childs non-toxic hand paint to make this happen, a little paint applied with a small roller and best done outside, rinse right after. Garden stones are also nice.
I like to think of things that I can keep as well. My family makes fun of me, I have kept Deogie's puppy teeth (the one's I was lucky to find), a clip of fur from his first groom and I kept a growth chart. He's my baby and I like to have things I can look at and remember a certain day or event.
Whatever you get or do with Shiloh, he will LOVE.

Happy Almost Birthday, Shiloh!

Instead of a toys or presents for their last birthdays, I made Jack and Louie a homemade puppy birthday cake.

I just made it with chicken, kibble and lumps of sticky rice shaped using ice cream scoops and cookie cutters to make domes and look like "frosting." I topped it off with a few colorful biscuits and some carrots and apples. They loved it!!!!

I had a really good time making it and watching them enjoy it with their big, excited eyes and waggy tails.

(Deogie, I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one out there who saved my dog's baby teeth! I have all the ones I could find of Jack's but since Louie came to us at 11 months, I don't have his. I do have a ridiculously long whisker he had as a puppy, though. Until I read that you saved teeth, too, I just figured I was nuts. Hee!)

I don't celebrate my dogs' brithdays, they don't understand what a birthday is. But, however, I do make them dog treats and a doggie cake. I would be more than happy to share the doggie cake recipe with you!

You can also buy him a new toy, a bone, or some treats! How about a new bed or blanket? All dogs like to snuggle.

You don't have to do anything with him if you don't want to.

I have some great recipes for dog meals! Also, great for birthdays, too. Just paw-mail me if you want a recipe.

Does he like canned food? Make him a canned food birthday cake.

How about spending the day pampering him with different stuff? I got some great ideas.

Hopefully he will have the best birthday ever! Happy early birthday, or as we like to call it barkday!

Maverick

Happy early birthday Shiloh!!! Hope you have a great one! Mom always makes us a birthday cake, adds canned food to our dinner that night and buys us a new toy! We LOVE birthdays!!!

Maverick answered on 3/28/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

check out www.mypetfection.com. They offer Birthday Treats and Birthday Gift Baskets. All of their products are 100% Organic and Non-Toxic too! I think they're great!