Dog has been peeing on my bed.

I have a one year old boston terrier who is finding it nice to pee in my bed. Heres the catch. I drive semi. He does this only when im around. All the times he has done it, he was outside less than 3 hours prior to the incidents. Easy answer would be to kennel him but i cant the truck is too small. Does anyone know why he is doing this so i can correct it while hes still young? Any help would be appreciated.

Asked by Member 1139829 on Nov 8th 2012 Tagged pee, bed, bostonterrier, nighy in House Soiling

Answers

Take him frequently to pee outside. The best time to correct him is when he is in the middle of the act. Distract him once you notice a sign that he is going to pee on the bed and offer him treat when he obeys you.

Has he been checked for a urinary tract infection? Toto always pees on my bed when he has one. As soon as I start him on the antibiotics, he will stop doing it until the next time he gets another infection.