dog food recalls on evo senior brand

I recently recieved a bag of evo dry dog food, senior, my dogs have been having the runs. I thought it was just the heat because sometimes it does that to them, them now my girl throwing up and blood is coming up. The throw up smells almost like their poop. She can't even hold down water. So I want to know what's up with Evo.Calling vet this am. This all happened yesterday and last night.

Asked by Member 1115435 on Jun 13th 2012 Tagged runnypoop, throwingup, bloodineither in Pet Food Recalls

Answers

Mandy

Did you just recently change the dogs food ? Because it sounds like there is something in the food that is not agreeing with the dog.

Mandy answered on 6/13/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

If your dog is throwing up blood, I think I woul.d give the vet a call. I have not heard about any recalls but I would not feed it anymore