Dartagnan

dog breed game

I have always played expert yet I notice that when I play my score is going up only 1 point at at time!!! Also I have a higher score listed when I am playing then what you have on the May game board!! What gives

Asked by Dartagnan on May 19th 2009 in Contests and Fun

Answers

Hi there! Here's how the game works:
1 point for every correct answer on beginner (this is the one you are probably on)
2 points for every correct answer on intermediate
And 3 points for every correct answer on expert.
If you want to get points faster, but aren't an expert, you can try intermediate. Once you start playing on any level, there will be a sign at the top right hand corner I believe that says: Change Levels. Click that and change it to any level you like.
EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see that you were on expert. Maybe there is a glitch with the game or your computer? Keep trying!
Good Luck! ~ Rosie and adoptables

Odie-Wan-Kenobi  CGC

You should be getting 3 points per correct answer. There might be a glitch in the game or something. I don't know why you'd have a higher score in the May game list, it should just list the points you've earned in May. You could try contacting HQ and they'll probably be able to fix it

www.dogster.com

Odie-Wan-Kenobi CGC answered on 5/19/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Clay R.I.P. my handsome boy!!

Honestly the expert one is not even that challenging. It has only a few dogs and they constantly show the same ones over and over. Boring

Clay R.I.P. my handsome boy!! answered on 5/19/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer