Does the stem-cell therapy conducted by springhill medical group effective?

I have been visiting this site, Springhill Health and Medical Group, and I find it very useful, in fact I tried every tip that I got and I guess it works although I still have one concern. Is stem-cell therapy really works and no side effects? How expensive is it? It can be used for anti-aging right?

Asked by Member 1157338 on Feb 28th 2013 Tagged springhillmedicalgroup, healthnews in News & Events

Answers

First of all, that site is for humans, not dogs, and while stem cell therapy is beneficial for a number of conditions it will NOT stop any human or dog from aging! If it could EVERYONE would be using it, BOL! and no one would be dying from age related issues.
It basically is used to regenerate injured tissue and is effective in injuries such as hip dysplasia, severe arthritis of the spine, etc., but, it is NOT a miracle and will not cure the problems.

I believe there is no further research about the side effects yet and there is no publicly known person who suffered from side effects.

Maybe because the side effects were long term that it cannot be determined right after the therapy, it could be possible.

EmCell —Ālinic offers effective anti-aging treatment with fetal stem cells. Anti-aging therapy helps to improve overall physical condition of the patients resulting in less tiredness, improvement of gait and posture, and work capacity. Mental capacities improve, leading to acceleration of decision making and restoration of the short-term memory; and emotional balance is acheived. Anti-aging treatment with fetal stem cells leads to marked cosmetic effects, such as skin color improvement, fewer wrinkles, skin lifting and sparkling eyes.