Does anyone know how to get a response to PUG PLANET Rescue? I emailed them 12/10 and 12/12 with NO RESPONSE!!

Phone?

Asked by Member 1077247 on Dec 13th 2011 in Other Adoption & Rescue

Answers

Most rescues are run by volunteers and it takes time to get around to things like email when you are having to deal with daily care of animals.
Two days is certainly NOT enough time to consider your email rejected... be a bit patient and give them some time to get back to you.
When I managed a shelter we had ONE person handle mail and email... she only worked one afternoon a week so it was not at all unusual to have to wait more than a week for a response to an inquiry.
Phone numbers are not usually listed for the same reason... different people handle the phone duties on different days so listing one number is not practical.

Hercules

IT's Me again, and I STILL have had no response from PUG PLANET Rescue. I am not impressed. It has been what ?? two months! I am looking for a Black Female Pug to adopt if anyone has any info, please contact me. in NJ near Philadelphia; will travel

Hercules answered on 1/29/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer