Simo

Does anyone have any tips on starting a pet service?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any tips or resources on starting your own pet service? It seems like it would be a great job, thanks!

Asked by Simo on Mar 27th 2010 Tagged howtopetsitter, howtodogwalker in U.S. Alaska & Hawaii

Answers

Good question!

I think it is a great idea! But, what kind of pet service are you looking to start?

Do you think you could control all the pets? How about if the pet is not good with the other, would you know how to control them?

www.frugalmom.net

www.howtoadvice.com

www.petsits.com

I was going to do this along time ago. But, it never worked out, because I never did it.

Have you ever done anything like this before? It is going to be really hard.

Good luck! Paw-mail me if you need any names or any more advice!

Howard has a good question... what kind of a pet service are you looking to start??? Remember, you will be totally responsible for all the pets you are caring for, and need to have insurance to cover against any accidents or lost dogs. Come back and tell us what kind of services you want to do and maybe we can help you more.

Where are you located? Check out www.fetchpetcare.com. They are a national pet sitting and dog walking franchise.

Linda
FETCH! Pet Care Chicago South Suburbs