Kuma

Does anyone have a Petcot dog bed?

Been shopping around for a raised cot-style bed. I've seen some online that I like but the shipping is outrageous and the stores locally don't carry them. Has anyone tried the Petcot bed? The shipping is not so bad with this bed.

Asked by Kuma on May 23rd 2008 in Beds

Answers

HAYLEE

I HAVE NOT TRIED THE PETCOT....
BUT HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT THE WEBSITE OF
IN THE COMPANY OF DOGS
THEY USUALLY HAVE GOOD SHIPPING PRICES...A FRIEND OF OURS GOT A RAISED COT BED FROM THEM AND IS VERY HAPPY.

GOOD LUCK, AND HAPPY SLEEPING

HAYLEE answered on 5/23/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 2 Report this answer

I checked www.amazon.com and they have several brands, some that qualify for free shipping. I did a search for "pet cot beds". Maybe you can find the one you are looking for there.

You got some great responses already, but I was also going to suggest this:

If you have a mom and pop pet supply store in your area, why not ask them to special order one for you. Most of the time, these independent shops appreciate that you would come to them and not a big box store or order online.

And, what I learned recently when dealing with my local independent shop is that most brands are subdivided under only three or four major distributors and that the stores (both big and small) order from these distributors.

So, they can probably just add one single bed to their order from a certain distributor and not have to order dozens to satisfy an ordering requirement.

I learned this when I tried to find some of Jack's favorite bones that I thought were discontinued. Now, all I have to do is request them at my local shop and even though they don't carry them, they just add them to the order. No shipping charges, either, of course!

Roxie

A very good site is petedge. They have excellent prices.

www.petedge.com

Roxie answered on 5/23/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

If you go to petco/petsmart... They usaly have them.
Also if you do go to amazon or ebay they might have one close to you.. :)
My neighbor has a pet bed cot and they say she loves it.